For the majority of us life has been difficult these past several months. From serious health concerns to job layoffs, we are living through some challenging times. As our last post discussed, there are certain conditions that CBD products have a positive effect on and one of those is everyday stress. And frankly, what’s been more stressful than what we’ve all been experiencing these past few months? So in addition to beginning a CBD product regimen, if you don’t already have one, here are some tried and true self care tips to help get you through our troubled times.
- Super simple and doesn’t cost a penny…go take a walk! Being outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine benefits your physical health while also working wonders on reducing your stress level.
- Limit your time online. For many it’s important to stay informed but be cognizant that it’s super easy to fall down that social media rabbit hole. Try selecting a couple of the more factual sites and then set time limits on how often and for how long you check them. Don’t feel as though you can go it alone? There are numerous apps and usage monitors that may help.
- Eating a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water and getting a good night’s sleep is so important. If you’ve fallen off the good health wagon make a conscience effort to get back on track by taking it one day at a time. Now that summer is here it’s easier to make better choices while grocery shopping. Check out new recipes online on how to jazz up that plain water by adding fruits and vegetables. Spend time outside instead of in front of the TV or computer and try to get back into a routine sleep schedule.
- Focus on things you can control. Clean out a closet. Start a new hobby or reacquaint yourself with an old one. Begin making plans for when life does get back to a new normal. Once a week deep clean one room of your home. Detail your car. Give yourself a home spa day; many reputable online health and beauty companies include helpful tips and instructions.
- Finally, don’t discount your feelings. Using CBD products in the recommended dosages along with above listed tips, is a good way to practice self care and help combat the daily stress we are all experiencing. And don’t hesitate to reach out to mental health professionals if you are feeling overwhelmed. If you’re feeling anxious, here’s a resource guide to follow from Drugwatch.
Not sure what CBD product is best for you? All Healing Leaf products are from organically grown hemp, lab tested for quality, and Dr. Kovacs is available to answer any questions you may have concerning our entire line of creams, soft-gel capsules, and tinctures, as well as vape pens, juice refills and cartridges. Stay home and stay safe by easily ordering through our secure Healing Leaf website.