Founder & Owner
Dr. Jennifer Kovacs Pharm.D., RPh earned her doctorate in pharmacy from Nova Southeastern University in 2002. She has worked in many aspects of pharmaceutical care including retail settings and management, hospital, longterm care/hospice and currently pain management.
She is currently licensed in AZ, FL and SC. She is the owner of Healing Leaf Health & Wellness, LLC. The most passionate advocates often find their voice when inspired and driven to so out of a loved one’s suffering. Her mother’s late life diagnosis of SLE Lupus and father’s degenerative disc disease/stenosis fuels a passion for treatment modalities outside of Western Medicine and to pursue alternative options and educate herself and others.
She is an advocate for proper education and responsible use and behavior. This is a critically historical opportunity to set positive guidelines and advance awareness for an amazing plant with medicinal potential to help ease suffering and improve quality of life for a myriad of debilitating conditions. As a clinical practitioner, we strive to generate real world evidence and seek research that can be translated into direct patient care and safe access for patients and caregivers in South Carolina.
Oath of a Pharmacist
“I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy. In fulfilling this vow:
- I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.
- I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for my patients.
- I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I will accept the lifelong obligation to improve my professional knowledge and competence.
- I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical and legal conduct.
- I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.
- I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists.
I take these vows voluntarily with the full realization of the responsibility with which I am entrusted by the public.”